ECN i.e., Electronic Communication Network is a trading account that provides buyers and sellers with a direct connection with liquidity providers. This allows traders to trade directly without a middleman.
The main benefit of an ECN Account is you get the fastest execution, low spreads, and best market quotes without any delay. Also, there is no trading limit. This means traders can have as many open positions and pending orders.
This account is best suited for professional traders who are looking for high liquidity and the best possible trading conditions.
With an ECN account, you get the highest liquidity without the interference of the middleman, more flexibility, the option to scalp, and remarkable profits from the superior trading conditions.
Trade with the most competitive spreads in the market & gain an edge.
Don’t hold back. Open bigger positions with leverage up to 1:2000
Get direct, real-time market quotes and experience ultra-fast execution.
Moderate your risks. Get protection against any negative events.
Make more profits on your trades by trading with a commission as low as $3.
Trade without paying or receiving overnight swap or interest on your trades.
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 80% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
|Account Currency||USD / EUR|
|Minimum deposit||$/€ 500|
|Commission||$3 per lot per side|
|Order execution||Market Execution|
|Limit & Stop Levels|
|Pricing||5 decimals for FX (3 on JPY pairs), Spot Metals: 2 decimals for XAUUSD and 3 decimals for XAGUSD|
|Trading Instruments||Majors, Minors, Exotics, Spot Metals, Spot Indices, Spot Energies, Cryptos|
|Minimum Volume in Lots per Trade||0.01|
|Micro Lot (0.01)|
|Mini Lot (0.1)|
|Standard Lot (1)|
|Maximum Volume in Lots per Trade||100|
|Maximum Number of Orders||Unlimited|
|Maximum Number of Pending Orders||300|
1. Leverage is offered based on your knowledge and experience. The Leverage / Margin requirements may be subject to change as a result of applicable regulations in your country of residence.
2. Please bear in mind that the Company may at its sole discretion change, within the hour before the close of the trading session on every Friday, the Stop Out and Margin Call levels from 50% to 100% and from 80% to 130% respectively, for all ECN MT4 accounts. Moreover, kindly note that the Company may extend these amendments for as long as it deems necessary after the market opening, by providing the Client with prior written notice.
3. Spreads are floating and they may increase during specific periods of the day depending on the market conditions.
4. Exotic pairs are not available for swap-free accounts.
5. Please note that on all MT4 market execution accounts (ECN, ECN Commission free, and Premium), pre-set SL/TP levels are not permitted. If a client wishes to add SL/TP levels, the client can modify the existing position after the order is opened.
6. For Spot Indices and Spot Commodities on ECN MT4 Account the Maximum volume per trade is 5 lots; for Spot Indices the Maximum Volume of lots per trade is 50 lots on ECN Null.
7. For Spot Indices and Spot Commodities on ECN MT4 Account: the maximum volume of all orders for Spot Indices is 15 lots and 50 lots for Spot Commodities.
8. Commission on ECN MT4 is taken only when a position is opened, at double the levels listed in the table above (accounting for both the opening and the closing of the position). For further details of the Commission charges for the ECN MT4 account, please refer to the Commissions Page.
9. Please note that margin requirements may vary between symbols and servers. For further information please refer to the Leverage and Margin Requirements section.
10. Inveslo applies dividend adjustments on Stocks and Spot Indices when positions remain open at the close of the trading session, on the business day before the ex-dividend date. However, kindly note that the dividend adjustment takes place before the market opening of the ex-dividend date. If a client is holding buy positions his/her account will be credited with the fixed dividend amount. If a client is holding sell positions then the dividend amount will be debited from his/her account.