Premium account is ideal for experienced traders who are willing to invest a minimum amount of $20,000. The account allows traders to open positions with large volumes. Further, the trading tools and conditions are set to complement your trading style and strategies.
This account brings the convenience of lightning-fast execution, pro trading tools, and an overall superior trading experience. If you are confident in your trading knowledge & skills, a Premium Account is the best choice for you.
If you’re an experienced trader looking for pro trading tools, dynamic leverage, and a flexible trading environment, then our premium account is a perfect choice for you.
Trade with the most competitive spreads in the market & gain an edge.
Enjoy the freedom to trade financial assets with no hidden commissions.
Get direct, real-time market quotes and experience ultra-fast execution.
Don’t hold back. Open bigger positions with leverage up to 1:200
Eliminate order rejection and trade with no last-look execution price feed.
Trade without paying or receiving overnight swap or interest on your trades.
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 80% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
|USD / EUR
|Limit & Stop Levels
|5 decimals for FX (3 on JPY pairs), Spot Metals: 2 decimals for XAUUSD and 3 decimals for XAGUSD
|Majors, Minors, Exotics, Spot Metals, Spot Indices, Spot Energies
|Minimum Volume in Lots per Trade
|Micro Lot (0.01)
|Mini Lot (0.1)
|Standard Lot (1)
|Maximum Volume in Lots per Trade
|Maximum Number of Orders
|Maximum Number of Pending Orders
1. Leverage is offered based on your knowledge and experience. The Leverage / Margin requirements may be subject to change as a result of applicable regulations in your country of residence.
2. Please bear in mind that the Company may at its sole discretion change, within the hour before the close of the trading session on every Friday, the Stop Out and Margin Call levels from 50% to 100% and from 80% to 130% respectively, for all ECN MT4 accounts. Moreover, kindly note that the Company may extend these amendments for as long as it deems necessary after the market opening, by providing the Client with prior written notice.
3. Spreads are floating and they may increase during specific periods of the day depending on the market conditions.
4. Exotic pairs are not available for swap-free accounts.
5. Institutional-level spreads are offered on Inveslo Premium accounts on the condition that a minimum account balance of 20,000 EUR/GBP/USD is maintained at all times. If the balance of the Premium account drops below the required amount, the spread offering may revert to retail pricing until the account is topped up. In this case, the client will be notified in advance.
6. Please note that on all MT4 market execution accounts (ECN, ECN Commission free, and Premium), pre-set SL/TP levels are not permitted. If a client wishes to add SL/TP levels, the client can modify the existing position after the order is opened.
7. Please note that margin requirements may vary between symbols and servers. For further information please refer to the Leverage and Margin Requirements section.
8. Inveslo applies dividend adjustments on Stocks and Spot Indices when positions remain open at the close of the trading session, on the business day before the ex-dividend date. However, kindly note that the dividend adjustment takes place before the market opening of the ex-dividend date. If a client is holding buy positions his/her account will be credited with the fixed dividend amount. If a client is holding sell positions then the dividend amount will be debited from his/her account.